We are excited to share the news that ADRC is still growing. This summer we added a fifth veterinary dermatologist, Dr. Jacquelyn Gimmler.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Texas A&M University (cum laude 2010)
- South Texas Veterinary Specialist Surgical Excellence Award (2010)
- Small animal rotating internship at Central Texas Veterinary Specialty Clinic in Austin, TX (2011)
- Dermatology internship at Austin Veterinary Dermatology and Allergy in Austin, TX (2012)
- Dermatology residency and Master of Science at Auburn University (2015)
- Chief resident of Auburn Small Animal Teaching Hospital and Chairperson of ACVD Resident Committee (2014-2015)
- Published articles: Addressing epidermal barrier function in canine atopic dermatitis (Veterinary Medicine 2011), How To Perform a Myringotomy (Veterinary Medicine 2012), Successful management of cutaneous pythiosis in a dog with subsequent cutaneous vasculitis (Vet Record Case Reports 2014) and Determining canine skin concentrations of terbinafine to guide the treatment of Malassezia dermatitis (accepted by Veterinary Dermatology 2015)